Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Services Process
- Call your insurance company so that you can get an adjuster out as quick as possible. A company like ours will work hand-in-hand with your insurance company for quick restoration.
- Once you get authorization from the insurance company for the cleanup to start, call a fire restoration company like Service Squad. It is important to act as quickly as possible so that we can help secure the property and ensure that cleaning and restoration get done quickly. It is vital to start the process within the first 48 hours if possible to so that the water damage doesn’t turn to mold and mildew and to maximize the possibility of stain removal and proper cleanup.
- On-site we will give you an estimate of the damage and secure the property if you want us to start.
- Next, our commercial fire cleanup crews will work with you to sort and remove damaged property and begin the cleanup.
- Once the structure is secured and the physical cleanup is completed, we have construction crews that can come in and begin reconstruction if necessary.
- Since the air quality has been disrupted from the fire, cleaning, and reconstruction, we can clean your vents and fumigate the house from the smoke damage. As part of the finishing touch, our fire and smoke team will deodorize your walls, furniture, personal items, air ducts, and flooring.
- Finally, we will remove stains, clear trash away and put the finishing touches on so you can get back to business.
Your business is important to us. Removing the soot and smoke, providing water damage restoration, mold remediation if necessary are all part of the restoration services we offer. Our 24-hour responsive team can help bring your business back to pre-fire condition.
Service Squad is here for you to help turn your catastrophe into a new season for your business. We believe our fire and smoke technicians can get you back to a functional business safe from the damage of the fire. As mentioned before, Service Squad is a trusted leader and specializes in business Fire Damage Restoration Services. You can trust us with your commercial fire damage emergency. Professionalism is the foundation of our business, which transcends into everything we do. Service Squad wants to help you get through your restoration project during one of the most trying times your business has ever gone through.