- We hire only the top professionals to ensure that your home does not get damaged more than it already is
- Our technicians specially cut the boards to fit any exposed area. Including walls, windows, doorways, and roofs.
- Our entire staff will assist you in making sure that your home is secure
- Service Squad will keep you constantly updated on the status of the job. We do the job right the first time, so that you can have peace of mind surrounding properties. Boarding up a vacant property can also help protect it if a natural disaster strikes during the vacancy period.
- Preventive measure: If you live in a geographic location where windstorms, tornadoes or hurricanes are fairly common, it’s wise to look into preventative tarp over and board up services. After all, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Follow weather forecasts and decide if you think it’s wise to act before the storm actually hits. An ounce of prevention could certainly be worth a pound of cure in this instance.
To learn more about tarp over and board up services, or to schedule an appointment to utilize these services for your home or business, contact Rainbow International® today.
Here at Service Squad our main goal is to make sure that you get your home back as fast as possible and to protect it from whatever threats are out there. We know that this is a tough time for you and your family, so we do our best to take care of you like family.
What Are Tarp covering Services?
Another method for protecting your home is with tarp over services. This prevents further water intrusion caused by roof damage. Problems on the roof can be hard to spot without a thorough evaluation. Since the roof could be unstable, especially if the damage is severe, you want to leave the inspection to professionals. Between now and the time you can get roofers up there to examine the damage, utilize tarp over services to prevent various leaky areas from causing more damage to your home.
Reasons for Tarp over or Board up Services
- Severe wind: When disaster strikes in the form of a windstorm or tornado, you want to protect your assets by whatever means necessary. The faster you utilize tarp over and board up services after damage has occurred, the more likely you are to prevent additional damage.
- Hurricane: This type of natural disaster adds water to the high winds already threatening your home. It’s that much more important that you act quickly with board up or tarp over services to prevent damage caused by water intrusion.
- Property vacancy: If a home or business goes through foreclosure, board up services can reduce the true cost of vacancy by minimizing vandalism and reducing the vacancy’s blight on
So whether your home has suffered from a natural disaster from a flood, we promise we will be there to help. No matter how little or how large the damage is.