Water Damage Restoration
Who expects to have flooding in their home? A water damage emergency can come when we least expect it. Getting a water damage restoration specialist to your home immediately is crucial to the health of your family and to prevent loss to your household items, furniture and even the structure of your home. At Service Squad we come out quickly to safely secure your home from potential loss. We use industry leading techniques and tools to clean up your water damage nightmare. We save you money by making sure the job is done right the first time.
Our team knows how to deal with tough flood water situations, caused by natural disasters, broken sewage pipes, faulty sump pumps or damaged plumbing. We can turn your “Category One” water damage emergency around quickly to avoid further destruction. By stalling and allowing your situation to become a “Category Two” crisis you can unknowingly allow harmful bacteria and mold growth to start. Standing water turns harmful quickly.
How to deal with water damage in Houston, TX
As you are aware DYI water damage cleanup can be a dangerous proposition. Make the smart choice and have one of our water damage specialists come to your home and inspect the damage. We will quickly assess your situation, and then quickly get to work restoring your home to pre-loss condition. We know how to best dry your floors, carpets, ceilings, furniture, home furnishings, and drywall. We know that this is a stressful time for you. We work hard to help you get things back to normal. Service Squad is here to make your life easier during what can be an extremely stressing time.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration Service Areas
Houston | Pearland | Rosenberg | Stafford | Sugar Land | Katy | Richmond | Rosenberg | Pasadena | Baytown | Galveston | Spring | The Woodlands | Needville | Angleton
Why Avoid Do It Your Self Water Damage Cleanup (DIY)
Since water damage can be so dangerous, calling an experienced water damage restoration company like Service Squad is vital for water removal. It’s imperative to take immediate action to prevent further damage because mold and bacteria can grow after 24 to 48 hours. On top of that, there are hidden dangers you may not even think about. Here is a list of reasons why NOT to do it yourself.
- A service like ours has the professional tools to get the job done right the first time. These state of the art tools help us get into the hard to reach places. As professionals, we also know where to look and how to properly position and use the tools.
- You may be tempted to try to do the job the first time by yourself by purchasing cheap department store cleanup equipment or even renting professional water restoration tools. However, not knowing how to properly use the equipment or products can lead to trouble: at best you will waste your money; at worst it may cause damage to your property or health.
- Emergency Damage Specialists have and know how to use commercial cleaning supplies to neutralize harmful contaminants. Since water is an electrical conduit, using electricity in flood damage conditions can be dangerous. Our experts are trained to work in flood conditions and know how to deal with every situation.
- Murky water makes a hazardous work environment. Not only do you have to deal with the airborne contaminants in the water, but it becomes easy to slip and fall or step on a sharp item that opens up wounds with contaminated water causing disease and infections.
- Since everything is heavier when wet, it’s easy to get hurt moving things in the cleanup process. We do the heavy lifting for you.
- Water damage can instantly turn your house into a disaster area. Trying to utilize things you use on a daily basis like your ceiling fan or appliances can be dangerous. Calling a water restoration expert first to safely secure your house or can eliminate risks.
- We will work with you to help you know what you can safely keep and help you restore what is possible.
- Water extraction is time-consuming. We clean the affected areas, position and reposition air movers to dry the carpet and pads.
- As part of the restoration process, our professionals know how to in many cases shut-off the water source that is causing the water emergency.
- We work with your insurance company to make a water damage claim easier to work though.