Water Damage Restoration
No one ever expects to have a water damage restoration service in their home. Your home is your safe place - the last place you want to be ruined by water damage. Here at Service Squad, we will do what it takes to ensure that your home is back to its original pre-loss condition as fast as possible. By employing only the best water extraction technicians and using the best equipment, we will save you money by getting it done right the first time.
Our team will not rest easy until you can rest easy in your home again. Whether the damage is caused by a flood, a broken sewage pipe, or equipment failure it needs to be dealt with immediately. The Study’s showing that after 24 to 48 hours, Category 1 water damage can become a Category 2, that means bacterial and mold growth can start.
How to deal with water damage in Houston, TX
Our professionals will come to your residence, inspect the damage, and come up with the best plan possible. Not only do our service professionals remove the water, we will dry your floors, carpets and ceilings and dry walls clean and sanitize, and restore your home into the pre-loss condition. You'll never even know anything ever happened! No matter how big or small the damage, Service Squad is here to make your life easier during what can be an extremely stressing time.
Call us for any emergency help to Water Damage Restoration in the below-mentioned area.
Some tips to help minimize the damage
- Call Service Squad right away. Mold and bacterial growth can start after 24 to 48 Hrs; immediate action can prevent further damages.
- Wear shoes with traction if not water boots. Slipping and falling is a very real concern.
- If the house is safe to enter, disconnect all electrical appliances and anything else that can be plugged in.
- Everything is heavier when wet. Do not hurt your back trying to move too much.
- Try to gather all loose items and store them somewhere safe.
- NEVER turn on a ceiling fan. Ceilings that are wet will sag and the extra strain may cause them to collapse.
- Hang all valuable fabrics, furs, and clothing up to prevent them from being ruined. If they have already become wet, then still hang them up to dry.
- If it is possible to mop, blot, or remove some of the water manually, then do so. Do NOT use a household vacuum to try and suction water. It is dangerous to use an electrical equipment and it will ruin the vacuum.